Wondering if it’s worth hiring an editor to give your writing some extra sparkle?
Well, I would ALWAYS recommend getting a fresh pair of eyes on your story before you publish. Your editor will help you shape, develop, and format your work so your characters are believable, your plot is on point, and your writing doesn’t lose pace. But the trick is to choose the right person for the job.
• Why you need an editor in the first place
• What you can expect from your editor
• The various types of editors available
• When you should call an editor into your project
• Where you can find a reliable editor with the right skills