Your book’s cover needs to be more than a pretty picture. It needs to capture the attention of the right kind of reader; it needs to be full of visual cues, all wrapped up neatly in the perfect colour palette.
If you’re not a trained designer, this probably sounds a bit overwhelming. But help is at hand!
In this masterclass, I’ll help you:
• Understand why and how your cover can make or break your sales strategy
• Find out what you book needs to look like, based on its unique identity
• Work out what kind of message your cover needs to send to potential readers
• See past your own opinion (because it’s not the one that usually counts!)
• Produce a design that will get your book noticed in an overcrowded market