You’re almost ready to publish your book! How fabulous. But it’s an exciting, nerve-wracking, and often confusing time.
What if none of the publishing houses you approach want to buy what you’ve written?
What if you can’t find an agent to take you on?
What if your genre doesn’t fit the fashion? Should you think about self-publishing instead?
This masterclass will answer all the above questions, and more. By the end, you’ll be well prepared to make a great business decision for this book (and every book you write in the future).
I’ll also talk you through:
• The main types of publishing
• The pros and cons of each
• How agents, royalties, and rights work
• What you get (and give) when you sign a contract
• How to choose a publisher that will support your career goals